An article by Daniel O’Connor from May 26, 2021. Full Article Link HERE:
Soon, what has hitherto only been considered in fiction will seem to be presented to you in reality. This presentation, however, will not be to your benefit — though benevolence will be the guise. It will also be a lie, as those proffering it will have no regard for Truth. For what shall be presented to you will be precisely the false and seductive marvels wrought by the devil’s minions; false marvels prophesied for the times of distress upon the threshold of which we now stand. False marvels that will win over to the dark side those who do not take both Faith and Reason completely seriously.
I would like to warn you in advance about this coming diabolical invitation you will soon receive in hopes that, being forewarned, you will be more likely to realize it for what it is and reject it.
This article is dense and very long; it is more of an eBook that I am publishing here and now for free than it is a blog post. I present it, therefore, as more of a reference work that you may wish to consult portions of when the need arises, as opposed to an exhortation or announcement that is urgent to immediately read in its entirety. I have also added some particularly important points in red, in hopes of grabbing the attention of those who prefer to skim. I will add a dedicated link to this post on the sidebar, so that you can easily find it just by going to dsdoconnor.com. I might also update this post in the future.You may click here to download this post as a printable PDF. And I encourage you to do so and save it to your computer, in case I get censored; the PDF also has a clickable Table of Contents, and you may overall find it more amenable to comfortable reading.)
Towards the bottom of this post, after the “33 Truths” that are this post’s focus, you will find several Appendices, each with a large heading to facilitate skipping directly to them:
- Science vs. Pseudoscience vs. Preternatural vs Supernatural,
- Seers mustn’t be treated as oracles (Within this appendix, I explain my stepping down from an apostolate)
- On Science Itself
- On Conspiracy
Then, you will find an “Addendum on Disappointment,” to which you should turn if at any point reading this article you find yourself… disappointed.
Finally, here is a list of all my other new writings, most of which I have not published until now, that are linked to at various places within this post:
- There Are No Aliens: On the non-existence of Extraterrestrials (this one was published March 2021)
- The Logical Bankruptcy of Neil deGrasse Tyson
- On the Nature of Time
- On the Impossibility of Mind Reading and Mind Control, (and, along with this, a refutation of Dr. Charles Morgan’s viral video)
- On Being Overly Concerned with Food, Medicine, etc.
- On the Impossibility of Major Man Made Earthquakes (and the impossibility of HAARP creating an earthquake)
- “A Lesson from Tura”
- One example of a popular doctor who should be approached with caution
To read the rest of the article Click HERE